The Turbotax is the trusted tax preparation application that helps the users to prepare the Tax and file it timely. Remember, the Turbotax versions are for Windows and Mac as well. It doesn’t matter you have a knowledge about the Turbotax software, it is already designed for the beginners. The software is created by keeping all your billing requirements in mind. On the Turbotax website, you can file the taxes without any errors. Moreover, the Turbotax allows you to import the financial data that will help you to track down the financial information that is required when you are filing the returns.
In addition to this, when you are using the software there are many issues that can come to light when you cannot log in to the Turbotax account. One of these issues can be when Turbotax forgot the password not working. The solution to this error or issue is to reset your lost or forgotten password. Let us understand the solution for the same and understand more about the issue. Let us discuss the topic in brief.
How to reset the forgotten Turbotax password?
For, fixing up the Turbotax forgot password not working issue you need to reset the forgotten Turbotax password. Just follow the steps given below:
- First of all, go to the Account recovery page.
- After this, you have to enter the credentials used with the TurboTax account.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you are done with the steps, you will get a code from the Turbotax to recover the account.
- Remember, if you are unable to recover the account then tap on “Try something else” on the “Account recovery page”.
- Here, you will get some more security questions to authenticate the identity.
Point to remember: The moment you regain access to your account, you must add the existing phone number if you haven’t.
How do you reset the login setup for your Mobile app?
For this, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to open the “Turbotax mobile app” on your devices.
- Tap on the “I forgot my user ID or password link” under the login fields.
- Enter the credentials and tap on the “Continue” option.
- If you are unable to remember the credentials then tap on the “Try something else” option.
- You will get the email from the website and then you have to select the “Reset Password” link.
- Just create the new password and confirm it and tap on the “Reset Password” option.
- After this, confirm the data and tap on the “Continue” option.
- Now, you can log to the account using the new password.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, this article has helped you to fix Turbotax forgot password not working error. However, if you have queries related to this topic then we suggest visiting the official website of Turbotax and get assistance for your issues that correlates with the Turbotax platform. Remember, the customer support assistants will provide you the best solution for fixing up the issue.